BMW Financial Services is a division of the BMW Group and, as a supplier of financial services in the automotive banking sector, we are one of the most successful in our industry.
As part of your interesting role as IT Project Manager (m/f) you will be responsible for supporting the specialist departments with regard to technical analyses as well as the department for IT Design and the suitable IT architecture for risk management focusing on the topic area of residual value management. Your tasks will include managing the development teams and resources, design and further development, technical standardisation, quality assurance and sustaining non-functional requirements. The technical and functional maintenance of risk management systems including their integration into the BMW Financial Services central SAS platform completes your area of responsibility.
- University degree in information technology, business management focusing on information technology, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study or a comparable qualification.
- Sound knowledge of modern IT architectures with a focus on business intelligence.
- Extended professional experience as a technical or specialist Project Manager, ideally in the field of Risk Management.
- Experience with agile project work (e.g. Scrum).
- Well versed in Oracle, SQL, ETL and ideally SAS.
- Business-fluent English (intermediate knowledge of German).
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
IT Project Manager Risk Management (f/m) at BMW Group (München, Deutschland)
Stack Overflow · 13.03.2018